I’ve been dealing with a cold and some other things, so I haven’t had a chance to get Grazie! deployment ready. I have also found a few issues and missing features, so I decided to wait until v0.3 or v0.4, instead what I initially called v0.1. The good news is it’ll be better, it just means I can’t use it yet. Some other good news is Grazie! will start out with support for both SQLite and PostgreSQL, potentially Maria/MySQL as well, if I have time to test it. It occurred to me some of my schema choices for SQLite could someday be a hindrance to using other databases, so I went ahead and added support for Pg. All told, we’re probably looking closer to an April deployment.